Teams form an organization. Having a healthy team ensure success and growth of not just the whole organization but also a healthy atmosphere within team members. An employee with excellent skills or a leader with great oratory skills cannot experience success all by themselves; they need the entire team to take them to the next level. Behind every success, there is a great team.
Team Management is the administration and management of a group of people assigned to perform a task or function in an organisation. None can achieve anything alone. Team work leads to synergy and hence much better results. With success comes wisdom which also means that there could be many failures to reach a point where you may experience success however, each time a member experiences failure, arises de-motivation.
Every person needs motivation. De-motivated people under perform or hardly perform viz-a-viz their capability. Motivation is the word derived from the word ’motive’ which means needs, desires, wants or drives within the individuals. It is the process of stimulating people to actions to accomplish the goals
- Will be able to develop a great productive team by adhering to the concept of FSNP
- Will be able to motivate the team by applying various motivational techniques based on different motivational theories
- Identify the different motivational factors for individual team members and apply apt motivational techniques
- Different types of teams
- How to develop a team
- Role of a team member
- Role of the team leader
- What are the biggest motivators
- Different motivational techniques
Note: The coverage of content in a particular corporate training session will depend on the time allotted to that session.