More men have now started getting into the process of taking more care of themselves. Your face is the first thing people see, therefore, skin care is one of the most important things to care for in one’s grooming process. A good daily skin care regime is required to maintain healthy glowing skin. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Wash your face twice or thrice a day – morning, afternoon, and in the evening or at night.
- It is preferable to wash your face with a good face wash rather than soap, as it’ll do a better job of cleaning your skin and won’t dry it out.
- To moisturize your skin, use a moisturizer with sunblock.
- Exfoliate your skin once every two to three days to deep cleanse pores and gets rid of grime and ingrowth.
- While choosing skin care products, keep in mind that women’s skin is different from men’s skin as the pores and oils are different.
- Remember that men have different skin types too, so you need to be aware if you have dry, oily, or combination skin type before buying any skin products.
- Care for the skin around your eyes, as the skin is thin and soft. Use a good eye cream as this reduces the appearance of aging signs around the eyes.
- The skin on your lips is extremely thin and can easily crack, bleed, and burn if not taken care of properly. Use a good lip balm with a bit of SPF to protect your lips.
- Wash your face well before shaving, to clear the skin of any dirt. Use a good shaving cream that will keep your skin moisturized.
Remember, even men have to take care of their skin, as it helps create a great first impression.