Business etiquette is a set of standards for behaviour and interaction between individuals whereby everyone is treated respectfully with appropriate behaviour & courtesy.
Etiquette is an element of Image and is of paramount importance professionally, as it sets a positive and successful environment for the business clients. Just as the company maintains its brand Image by following a set of quality procedures and principles, displaying of proper & professional etiquette on the part of employees ensures that an excellent impression is created in the minds of the clients which helps in areas like service delivery, customer interactions, marketing & sales and profitability.
Globalisation has also changed the trend of client meetings, business meetings, conferences and networking meets which are now held indoors, outdoors, over brunch, lunch etc. This demands a wholesome knowledge of etiquette on the part of employees to rise to the situation and make a positive impact in all such events.
Etiquette is one of the most crucial topics in Image Management. It also has a lot of important facets. The client is taught different types of etiquette during this session. Some of them are: International etiquette, business etiquette, personal etiquette, cell phone etiquette, email etiquette, networking etiquette, travel etiquette.
- All the employees exhibit appropriate and cordial behaviour setting higher standards for the company as a whole
- Etiquette towards other employees in general improves the interpersonal relationships between employees/ departments and offices
- Employees are confident of etiquette rules and behaviour when deputed on assignments to other companies/ offices or countries
- An overall sense of pride and positive self-esteem
- Importance of Business Etiquette
- International Etiquette
- Business Etiquette
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Networking Etiquette
- Travel Etiquette